Welcome to the Retellings Reading Challenge 2017 link-up for March! You can link up your reviews at the bottom of this post. There were no reviews from UK entrants for February so the books from last month will roll over intoo this month, where there will be two winners. So for the March giveaway...
Up for grabs for March - for UK participants - are a copy of Finding Black Beauty by Lou Kuenzler & Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige for one winner, and Heartless by Marissa Meyer & Irish Legends: Newgrange, Tara & The Boyne Valley by Eithne Massey, illustrated by Lisa Jackson for another. Thank you to Scholastic, Bloomsbury, Macmillan Children's Books and O'Brien Press for sponsoring the Retellings Reading Challenge 2017.
- Enter to win one of the March Link-Up Bundles by filling in the Rafflecopter form below:
- Submit links to reviews of retellings you read in March.
- Each review you submit is an entry, so the more retellings you read, the more entries you will get.
- Rafflecopter will only allow you to submit once a day, so you won't be able to submit all your reviews at once. I suggest submitting your reviews as soon as they're live, rather than waiting until the end of the month to submit them.
- One winner will win a copy of Finding Black Beauty by Lou Kuenzler and Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige.
- Another will will win a copy of Heartless by Marissa Meyer and Irish Legends: Newgrange, Tara & The Boyne Valley by Eithne Massey, illustrated by Lisa Jackson.
- Open to UK entrants only. Entries from those outside the UK will be disqualified.
- Giveaway will close on 1st April at 12.00am.
- The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter and will be announced in this post, and in the April Link-Up post.
- The winners will have 48 hours to provide their mailing address in a reply to my email, or a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners' mailing addresses will be passed on to my contacts at the publishers, who will send out the prizes.
- Please read my Privacy & Contest Policies.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please post the links to your reviews from March in the link-up below. But before you do...
- You must sign up for the challenge before you post links to your reviews. Links from people who haven't signed up will be deleted. Sign up for the challenge here.
- Make sure your links go directly to your reviews, not to your blog/Goodreads page/youtube channel/insta account, etc. Those of the latter will be deleted.
- To count, books must be read and reviewed in February.
- When you link to your reviews, in the "Name" field, please include the title of the book, the author, and your blog name. For example: Wicked by Gregory Maguire @ Once Upon a Bookcase.
- When sharing your reviews on social media, don't forget to use the #RetellingsRC2017 hashtag, so we can all find your reviews.