The lovely Becky of The Bookette is hosting the British Books Challenge 2011, and being English, I thought I best at least give it a shot.
Being English, I can only sign up for Home Grown, which means I have to read 12 British books, new or old, in print or out, adult or YA, of any genre throughout the course of next year. Seeing as I run two blogs, and also read adult fantasy, any British adult fantasy will still be reviewed on Ink and Paper, but I will link from this post.
Books I've read:
1. The Bitter Seed of Magic by Suzanne McLeod
2. My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher
3. Della Says: OMG! by Keris Stainton
4. One Seriously Messed-Up Week in the Otherwise Mundane and Uneventful Life of Jack Samsonite by Tom Clempson
5. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling
6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
8. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
9. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
10. By Midnight by Mia James
11. Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane
12. Everybody Jam by Ali Lewis