Thanks to The Ladybug Reads for giving me the Honest Scrap Award!
This is the Honest Scrap award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it:
So Many Books, So Little Time
The Crooked Shelf
I Was a Teenage Book Geek
Nayu's Reading Corner
I Want to Read That
Ten Honest Things About Me:
1. I once dyed my hair black (I'm naturally ginger).
2. I'm a huge music fan, and love going to gigs, but I haven't been to one on purpose* for a year and a half.
3. I took a year long Cosmetic Make-Up and Beauty Consultancy course.
4. I collect keyrings.
5. I like dipping Ready Salted crisps (or chips) in vanilla ice-cream.
6. My favourite subject at school was Drama.
8. My favourite meal is steak and chips (or fries).
9. I am an extremely fussy eater.
10. I'd rather go down my local pub than go clubbing.
Sorry, I know they're not that great, but I couldn't think of anything all that interesting, lol.