Welcome to the Retellings Reading Challenge 2017 link-up for April! You can link up your reviews at the bottom of this post. But before we get to that, the winners of last month's giveaway must be announced!
There was only one entry into April's giveaway, and as this seems to be a recurring theme, and I'm unable to pick two winners, I've decided the winner will win all four books from April. So the winner of Finding Black Beauty by Lou Kuenzler, Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige, Twicetold Tales: Fairy Tales for the Real World by Olivia Snowe and This Monstrous Child by Francesca Simon is:
...with her review of The Seafarer's Kiss by Julie Ember on her blog Foxes & Fairy Tales! Congratulations, Louise!
Up for grabs for May - for UK participants - are:
Books 1 - 3 in The Sisters Grim series by Michael Buckley, 2017's 10th anniversary editions - The Fairy-Tale Detectives, The Unusual Suspects and The Problem Child - and The Fallen Children by David Owen. Thank you to Abrams & Chronicle and Atom for sponsoring the Retellings Reading Challenge 2017.
- Enter to win one of the May Link-Up Bundles by filling in the Rafflecopter form below:
- Submit links to reviews of retellings you read in April.
- Each review you submit is an entry, so the more retellings you read, the more entries you will get.
- Rafflecopter will only allow you to submit once a day, so you won't be able to submit all your reviews at once. I suggest submitting your reviews as soon as they're live, rather than waiting until the end of the month to submit them.
- The winner will win a copy of each of the first three books in The Sisters Grim by Michael Buckley and The Fallen Children by David Owen.
- Open to UK entrants only. Entries from those outside the UK will be disqualified.
- Giveaway will close on 1st June at 12.00am.
- The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter and will be announced in this post, and in the June Link-Up post.
- The winners will have 48 hours to provide their mailing address in a reply to my email, or a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners' mailing addresses will be passed on to my contacts at the publishers, who will send out the prizes.
- Please read my Privacy & Contest Policies.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please post the links to your reviews from May in the link-up below. But before you do...
- You must sign up for the challenge before you post links to your reviews. Links from people who haven't signed up will be deleted. Sign up for the challenge here.
- Make sure your links go directly to your reviews, not to your blog/Goodreads page/youtube channel/insta account, etc. Those of the latter will be deleted.
- To count, books must be read and reviewed in May or finished reading at the very end of April (29th/30th), reviewed at the very beginning of May (1st/2nd).
- When you link to your reviews, in the "Name" field, please include the title of the book, the author, and your blog name. For example: Wicked by Gregory Maguire @ Once Upon a Bookcase.
- When sharing your reviews on social media, don't forget to use the #RetellingsRC2017 hashtag, so we can all find your reviews.
If you enjoyed this post, feel free to follow me on:
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram