Welcome to the Retellings Reading Challenge 2017 link-up for February! You can link up your reviews at the bottom of this post, but before that, I must announce the winner of the January giveaway! The winner of a copy of RoseBlood by A.G.Howard, Lost Tales by Adam Murphy and A Girl Called Owl by Amy Wilson is:
...with her review of Ensnared by A.G. Howard over on her blog, Foxes & Fairy Tales! Congratulations, Louise! And the runner up, winning a copy of A Girl Called Owl by Amy Wilson is:
...with her review of The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden on her blog Feeling Fictional! Congratulations, Sarah! There isn't a second runner up as they are the only two to link-up their reviews in January. If you want to be entered for the February prize pack, please remember to link to your reviews!
And now for the February giveaway!
Up for grabs for February - for UK participants - are a copy of Finding Black Beauty by Lou Kuenzler & Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige. Thank you to Scholastic and Bloomsbury for sponsoring the Retellings Reading Challenge.
- Enter to win the February Link-Up Bundle by filling in the Rafflecopter form below:
- Submit links to reviews of retellings you read in February.
- Each review you submit is an entry, so the more retellings you read, the more entries you will get.
- Rafflecopter will only allow you to submit once a day, so you won't be able to submit all your reviews at once. I suggest submitting your reviews as soon as they're live, rather than waiting until the end of the month to submit them.
- One winner will win a copy of Finding Black Beauty by Lou Kuenzler and Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige.
- Open to UK entrants only.
- Giveaway will close on 1st March at 12.00am.
- The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter and will be announced in this post, and in the March Link-Up post.
- The winners will have 48 hours to provide their mailing address in a reply to my email, or a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners' mailing addresses will be passed on to my contacts at the publishers, who will send out the prizes.
- Please read my Privacy & Contest Policies.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please post the links to your reviews from February in the link-up below. But before you do...
- You must sign up for the challenge before you post links to your reviews. Links from people who haven't signed up will be deleted. Sign up for the challenge here.
- Make sure your links go directly to your reviews, not to your blog/Goodreads page/youtube channel/insta account, etc. Those of the latter will be deleted.
- To count, books must be read and reviewed in February.
- When you link to your reviews, in the "Name" field, please include the title of the book, the author, and your blog name. For example: Wicked by Gregory Maguire @ Once Upon a Bookcase.