This week, Faye of A Daydreamer's Thoughts is hosting the LGBT Readathon, and being such a fan of anything that highlights LGBTQ YA, I have decided to sign up!
I don't have any major goals, so these are kind of rough. I hope to read three books at least, and this morning I started by picking up This Is Not a Love Story by Keren David. Earlier today, Charlie, via Jim of YA Yeah Yeah, lent LGBTQ YA anthology Summer Love, edited by Anne Harper, which I will be reading next so I can get it back to Charlie. I have a few other books I can read for the Readathon, which are:
- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Read Me Like a Book by Liz Kessler
- Cinnamon Toast and the End of the World by Janet E. Cameron
- Proxy by Alex London
- The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson
- The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
I'll also have Black Iris by Leah Raeder, but as it's NA, I'm not quite sure if it would count - but it's LGBTQ, so I thought I'd give it a mention now.
How about you guys? What are your plans for the week? If you've written a goals post, leave your links!