As long as there have been vampires, there has been the Slayer. One girl in all the world, to find them where they gather and to stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers...The second bind up's blurb is not yet available, but here's the image.
Night of the Living Rerun ~ As if real life wasn't already overflowing with vampire-staking, Buffy is now dreaming about slaying! Night after night, it's the same thing… What could it mean? When Xander and Giles start acting like they have ancient alter egos, Buffy begins to realise what's going on. Can Buffy prevent the Master from escaping his supernatural prison before Sunnydale becomes history!
Coyote Moon ~ The seedy carnival looks like just the thing to give Buffy and her friends, Xander and Willow, a break from staking bloodsuckers. Some greasy food, a few cheap thrills - what more could a Slayer ask for? But then Buffy senses something evil behind this carnival. Could it be connected to the corpses that are turning up around Sunnydale. Can Buffy find out what's going on in time to save her friends? Or has the Slayer become the prey?
Portal of Time ~ The Master, Buffy's nemesis, may be gone, but he is by no means forgotten. One of his devotees has set out to alter the past, killing off Slayers in order to change the future. With the Slayer line extinguished, there will be no Buffy. And without Buffy, no one will be able to prevent him as he resurrects The Master. Having opened a portal through time he is about to send his minions into the past to murder the most influential Slayers in history. Buffy is forced to follow them through the portal in a race against time and evil. But the problem is… you can't change the past without altering the present... From simonandschuster.co.uk
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted.
- UK entrants only.
- You can choose to enter for both bind-ups, but you will have to wait until November to get your prizes. Otherwise, you can choose to enter for just the first bind-up, which you will receive in September.
- You can enter by filling in the form below.
- Contest closes on 8th August 2010.
- Randomizer.org will choose the winners, who will be announced on 9th August.
- Winners details will be passed on to my contact at Simon and Schuster, who will send the prizes.
CONTEST NOW CLOSED!