Welcome to the first Retellings Reading Challenge 2017 link-up post of the year! I'm really excited to start this challenge, and to read all your retellings reviews! You can link up your reviews at the bottom of this post, but before we get to that...
As you may remember, this year some amazing publishers will be sponsoring the Retellings Reading Challenge 2017 with giveaways! Up for grabs for January - for UK participants - are a copy of RoseBlood by A.G. Howard, a copy of Lost Tales by Adam Murphy, and three copies of A Girl Called Owl by Amy Wilson. Thank you to Abrams & Chronicle, David Fickling Books, and Macmillan Children's Books for sponsoring the Retellings Reading Challenge.
- Enter to win the January Link-Up Bundle by filling in the Rafflecopter form below:
- Submit links to reviews of retellings you read in January.
- Each review you submit is an entry, so the more retellings you read, the more entries you will get.
- Rafflecopter will only allow you to submit once a day, so you won't be able to submit all your reviews at once. I suggest submitting your reviews as soon as they're live, rather than waiting until the end of the month to submit them.
- One winner will win a copy of Roseblood by A.G. Howard, Lost Tales by Adam Murphy and A Girl Called Owl by Amy Wilson.
- Two runners-up will win a copy of A Girl Called Owl by Amy Wilson.
- Open to UK entrants only.
- Giveaway will close on 1st February at 12.00am.
- The winners will be chosen by Rafflecopter and will be announced in this post, and in the February Link-Up post.
- The winners will have 48 hours to provide their mailing address in a reply to my email, or a new winner will be chosen.
- Winners' mailing addresses will be passed on to my contacts at the publishers, who will send out the prizes.
- Please read my Privacy & Contest Policies.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please post the links to your reviews from January in the link-up below. But before you do...
- You must sign up for the challenge before you post links to your reviews. Links from people who haven't signed up will be deleted. Sign up for the challenge here.
- Make sure your links go directly to your reviews, not to your blog/Goodreads page/youtube channel/insta account, etc. Those of the latter will be deleted.
- To count, books must be read and reviewed in January.
- When you link to your reviews, in the "Name" field, please include the title of the book, the author, and your blog name. For example: Wicked by Gregory Maguire @ Once Upon a Bookcase.