The Trouble with Fate by Leigh Evans - WHAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW MIGHT KILL HER: Hedi looks normal. Yet that's taken effort. Her fellow Starbucks baristas don't see her pointed ears, fae amulet or her dark past, and normal is hard for a half-fae, half-werewolf on the run. Hedi's life changed ten years ago, when her parents were murdered by unknown assassins. She's been in hiding with her loopy aunt Lou since, as whatever they wanted she's determined they won't get it. Things change when wolves capture Lou, forcing Hedi to steal to free her -- for if she can offer up a fae amulet like her own they may trade. But it belongs to a rogue werewolf named Robson Trowbridge, who betrayed Hedi on the night of her greatest need. Over forty-eight hours, Hedi will face the weres of Creemore, discover the extent of her fae powers and possibly break her own heart in the process. From Goodreads.
How awesome does this sound?! So looking forward to reading it! Just so you're aware, this is an adult book, not YA. An I have some videos for you to watch, too, of Leigh talking about characters and setting!
And two people will win a copy! Read on for the rules:
- Enter to win The Trouble with Fate by Leigh Evans - an adult urban fantasy. This is not YA.
- Enter by filling in the form below.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted.
- Open to entrants from the UK only.
- Two winners.
- Contest closes on 22nd March 2013 at 11.59pm.
- The winners will be chosen via Randomizer.org and will be announced on 23rd March 2013.
- The winner's contact info will be passed on to my contact, who will send out the prizes.
- Please read my Privacy & Contest Policies.