Geek Girl by Holly Smale - “My name is Harriet Manners, and I am a geek.”
Harriet Manners knows that a cat has 32 muscles in each ear, a “jiffy” lasts 1/100th of a second, and the average person laughs 15 times per day. She knows that bats always turn left when exiting a cave and that peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
But she doesn’t know why nobody at school seems to like her.
So when Harriet is spotted by a top model agent, she grabs the chance to reinvent herself. Even if it means stealing her best friend's dream, incurring the wrath of her arch enemy Alexa, and repeatedly humiliating herself in front of impossibly handsome model Nick. Even if it means lying to the people she loves.
Veering from one couture disaster to the next with the help of her overly enthusiastic father and her uber-geeky stalker, Toby, Harriet begins to realise that the world of fashion doesn't seem to like her any more than the real world did.
As her old life starts to fall apart, will Harriet be able to transform herself before she ruins everything? From Amazon UK
Doesn't it sound awesome?! I'm really looking forward to reading it myself! You can find out more on Holly Smale's Website and the Geek Girl Facebook Page, and you can buy it on Amazon. And three lucky UK entrants will win there own copy! Read on to find out how.
- Enter by filling in the form below.
- One entry per person. Multiple entries will be deleted.
- Open to entrants from the UK only.
- Three winners.
- Contest closes on 19th March 2013 at 11.59pm.
- The winners will be chosen via Randomizer.org and will be announced on 20th March 2013.
- The winner's contact info will be passed on to my contact, who will send out the prizes.
- Please read my Privacy & Contest Policies.